Spaghetti Squash Curry
Large spaghetti squash
2 cans of coconut milk
1 jar of Thai Kitchen Red Curry Paste
1 teaspoon Ginger
2 teaspoons Coriander
Ground red pepper (to taste)
Dried Thai peppers (optional)
Cilantro to garnish
1. Wash the spaghetti squash and cut around the middle (short ways).
2. Scoop out seeds (and save to roast!)
3. In crockpot, add 2 cans of coconut milk, curry paste, and spices. Stir to mix together.
4. Place spaghetti squash cut side down into crockpot.
5. Cover and cook on low 8 hours.
6. Before eating, scoop out flesh from squash (I use tongs and a spoon) and mix with sauce.
7. Garnish with cilantro and serve with rice.
Also check out this recipe for African Bean Stew!